Monday 28 November 2011

Windy nudes

Driving to Beverley with the sun so strong it’s cooking me in the car, my prescription sunglasses on, and whilst I’m bobbing my head to Eminem I look around and think it’s going to be a warm training session. As I pull up and get out of my car a gush of icy wind nearly blows me into the parked car next to me (which I think was John’s so I didn’t panic too much) All of a sudden I’m freezing cold, fully clothed, and think ‘oh shit’.
Despite the devil inside telling me to get back in my car and pull off, I fight through the wind and make it into the studio. Seeing John after his holidays was wonderful, and even better after I found out he bought me the most beautiful present from Turkey:

 The morning treats didn’t stop there as he whips out not one, but TWO furry hot water bottles!  Unfortunately, I wasn’t aware of this behind the scenes so it’s actually normal *sulks*

The training session was still brilliant, despite the gushing winds. There were times in the barn where the heaters were strategically placed around me so that I didn’t freeze my bits off completely, although it will take me another day to forgive John about the last session (in the fields fighting for my life, sort of)

What made up for it all was that I must have been offered a coat more than 20 times, and refills for my teddy hot water bottles were on hand before they’d gone luke warm! I met some lovely people and I can’t wait to have a peak at what they captured throughout the day. I am also pretty proud of the images John and I managed to get:










A few outtakes because my blog wouldn’t be the same without them:


Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment