Tuesday 20 March 2012

Spring Update

Wet and windy Oslo

Luckily most of my time, other than a spot of site seeing, was spent indoors – all as well seeing as it was bloody freezing! The weekend soon sped by and I have recently received some images from the fabulous Trond I thought I should share.

Trond was brilliant to work with and I was very impressed with a lot of the images we shot, can’t wait to get a few more and share them with you guys! I have the pleasure of working with Trond again later this year in (hopefully) sunny Spain so watch this space.








 

A few of the behind the scenes:



Oslo over and out


Here are a few extras from the fabulous Mike Huit:





The following images were shot by Jakub, we were very limited with space and props but still managed to get some corkers- more to follow:




Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment