Thursday 19 April 2012

Tony Read, and a Feb update

Once again we reunited for another whole day of chatting, smoking, eating and a teeny bit of shooting! This time I brought along my Model/MUA friend Kimberley who did my hair and make-up all day. The link goes to her model page on MM as she has not yet set up the MUA page.

As always Tony had a room full of bits and bobs and this time round we did actually manage to get through pretty much everything we wanted to.

Here are a few images from the session:







Absolutely no doubt I will be working with Tony again, we have lots of ideas so watch this space!



Also, back in February I had organised a shoot with Larry and Phil – some of the images have just come through and I would like to share them with you:





Would like to apologise to Tony for hijacking his blog slot!

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment