Wednesday 20 June 2012

Peter in Newcastle

The other week I had a shoot booked with Peter, and it was truly wonderful! I honestly can’t believe how quickly the time went by, and I know that’s a cheesy thing to say.

Peter was quite nervous during the run up to the shoot, and I have no idea why because he was totally in control of the lighting and the images came out wonderful! We already have another shoot in the process of being booked and I can’t wait!

I’d also like to add that Peter prefers the natural type of image so 90% of these are straight out of the camera or just converted to black and white.

Would definitely recommend Peter, he’s got a great sense of humour, and even brought flapjacks to the shoot- a true winner!












Over and out

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words, the cheque is (literally, LOL) still in the post!!

    You know what I mean ha! ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete