Wednesday 17 October 2012

Holland round two

As i sit curled up on my bed i think about the past 5 days and how quickly they have flown by, i thought i would escape the typical British weather but i seemed to have taken it with me as all but a couple of hours one afternoon it was raining.  Luckily, i could stay within the safe walls of the studio, well protected from the ghastly cold.



My time over at Mijnstudio is mostly for workshops but Marc and I did manage to have a free day to shoot some of our own stuff (hopefully there will be more to come) enjoy:






These next batch were taken by a few of the photographers who came along to the workshops and are especially quick with image turn around, many thanks to Martin, Hans and Judith:










Oh, and this is my face on the back of the studio's van:



Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment