Tuesday 13 November 2012

Grey day update


Hello lovely fans, I have some lacy treats for you as well as a head shot with a wonderful snake from way back at Eye for an Image Studio snake day.  Oh, I will also add that we are holding a SNAKE WEEKEND on the 1st and 2nd (my birthday ;) ) and there are only a couple of slots left, one on each day I believe so don’t miss out (go through the studio name link and scroll down till you see a snake wrapped around my bottom)



& here we have some lovelies with the fabulously relaxed, and definitely a nominee for best company, Jim Davidson:











Lastly, i had a quick film snap from my shoot with John at Aachesstudio:



Hope you enjoy, I have more oiled up Britalicus shots coming up before the week is out so stay tuned.

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. The latex dress shot is just superb, simple but oh so sexy well done to you both.

    ReplyDelete