Monday 18 February 2013

It's my favourite guy again

Good afternoon fellow blog watchers,

I have some lovely images shot by The Photographer 37, be sure to pop over and check out his website because for ages now I have been pestering him for somewhere to link our images to.

I don't really know how else to describe my shoots with this totally awesome guy, than to say they're a bit random and scatterbrained.  I turn up, we have a coffee and talk for about an hour...spend 10 minutes shooting then talk about our fabulous progress over another coffee and this goes on for either a half or full day.  

The following shots were taken in a half day, which really was only an hour spent shooting!  In which case, i think you'll find i'm pretty proud with the results:































Don't forget to check out the dates left for discounted rates - there isn't many left!

Over & Out

2 comments: