Thursday 6 June 2013

A bundle of images and an apology!

Hello fellow blogger readers :)

I am very sorry for the total lack of attention I've been given Secrets of Insanity, I've been lucky enough to head off to Paris for a romantic few days site seeing, then catching up with emails has been fun (not) then i remembered my back log of images i need to sieve through and share with you!

You'll be glad to know after today there is a steady flow of blogs coming through that i will be putting on schedule :)

So, i will start you off with a couple of natural light, not photo-shopped portraits shot with the ever so bloody lovely JRD Photography based in Henley-in-Arden



A few weeks ago, actually more like a couple of months ago i was on my way down to Kent and had the opportunity to work with Socialdisaster, and it was so so much fun! Hop you like the pictures :)





Finally, for today i have some lovely shots by one of my favourite guys - Mick Farrand, who is Doncaster based, but these particular shots were taken in the extremely wonderful, Barlow Studios.



















& of course, some funnies:





Over & Out

1 comment: