Friday 17 January 2014

Rose-Images @ Saracen House

Hello!!!

I am SO excited to share these shots with you, which have been barely touched thanks to the fabulous lighting set up helped by Andrew at Saracen House. I do absolutely love shooting at Saracen because i know that tea will be on tap, as well as hilarious banter, warmth and a string of reliable, professional photographers on the studio day.  Saracen House is easily one of my favourite studios to work at, even if it's two hours away - it's worth it!

These were shot at the start of a studio day with Rose-Images (Steve)and what an excellent start to the day! My hair and Make-up was done by the lovely Samantha Kibbler who was available on last minute and popped my hair into rollers before airbrushing the gorgeous make up creation! Samantha is friendly, professional and down right good fun! I would highly recommend her as a hair and make-up artist without a question of a doubt.

Last but certainly not least, Steve.  I had the most enjoyable 4 hours shooting with Steve, it was very relaxed and genuinely did not feel like work at all.  Steve has brilliant communications both before the shoot, letting me know what he is planning to shoot so that i have time to prepare, and afterwards - even sending through the pictures to choose my favourites.  seriously capable photographer with the plus of being a really fun guy to be around - definitely recommended to shoot with and update your portfolio with some seriously stunning shots!

Hope you like:

































Over & Out

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camilla. I'm a big fan of your work. All the way from India. The photoshoots are very sensual and alluring. Keep it up and please release a BIG Coffee Table Book.
    With best wishes,
    Yashil.

    ReplyDelete